We are looking for a Researcher who is excited to work from home (100% remote) and help our team in search of quality candidates who are the best fit for our company. This is a project-based position.
As a Researcher, your primary objective will be to surf the online web for candidates/technicians in the US from different sources. Your focus will be more but not limited to Fiber and Copper Technicians. You need to be confident on the phone in order to attract prospects, gather referrals and help us expand the tech database. For this, you must be able to work under pressure and handle stress.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience in generating leads and contacting target audiences effectively. The ideal candidate should be expert in Google Xray searching, expert in various search engines, and have intensive knowledge and experience in the digital and technological bases of the Internet.
- Search online portals to obtain contact information of technicians in the US using Google X-Ray and other search engines.
- Gather details of technicians in the US from various databases available online (company profiles, vendor sheets, project records etc.)
- Search for additional details of technicians (Contact numbers, email addresses etc.)
- Connect with company personnel to obtain contact details of past employees.
- Detailed surfing into the online job portals to obtain candidate profiles.
- Establish viable opportunities, and browse existing tech profiles to determine the probability of a lead showing interest in the company’s job opportunities
- Contacting prospective candidates for techs via phone/email, establishing a lead's interest in the company’s job opportunities
- Qualify and score the viability of an interested lead for the recruitment team.
- Source and contact prospects to qualify leads against job requirements
- Acquire referrals from existing leads on the database.
- Provide accurate and timely information to management.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s services in order to engage with potential candidates.
- Update necessary information and the status of leads on the database.
Why we think this job is great:
- It’s a 100% remote or work-from-home setup
- You’ll have clear goals and the resources you need to deliver. How you execute and deliver is up to you.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must have experience in sourcing out technician details off the internet using various search engines.
- Must have good experience with Google X-Ray in sourcing for leads online.
- Must have very good knowledge and expertise with the digital trends and technologies of online sourcing on the internet.
- Adaptable and flexible, demonstrating abilities to work with process and information changes
- Attentive to details.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
Bold Business is a remote-first, global outsourced solutions company with over $7B in service solutions over the past 25 years. Our international team helps the world’s leading companies transform their ideas into bold impacts. From Fortune 500 organizations looking to reduce operational costs by 40%-60% to fast-growth startups looking to scale, we work behind the scenes and empower companies to do more for less.
If you like to move fast and have a bias for action, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment. We’re a 100% remote/virtual team environment where you can work from wherever you are.