Telephony Help-Desk Support
Looking for an exciting career in telecom? Our client is looking for talented telco supports to join their team:
We are Bold Business, a US-based leading solutions company in the telecommunications industry. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. In order to provide extraordinary solutions to our customers, we need to work with extraordinary people to create and deliver them, people like you.
- Providing telephony support for technical issues involving telecommunication systems, VoIP, gateways, and vendor-specific hardware and software.
- Supporting VoIP, traditional telecommunication systems, IP-based hosted systems, switches, and routers.
- Working with telecommunication carriers to order, install, and troubleshoot voice circuits.
- Responding to managed alerts through service tickets.
- Helpdesk typically provides basic support and troubleshooting.
Why we think this job is great:
- It’s a 100% remote or work-from-home setup
- You’ll have clear goals and the resources you need to deliver. How you execute and deliver is up to you
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have VoIP telephony experience.
- Degree in IT, Engineering, Computer science, Information Systems or any related area of study (Preferred)
- Experience in Telephony Management and Configuration
- Ability to effectively organize tasks, manage multiple priorities/details, meet schedules, and deliver on customer commitments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize & customer oriented