We are looking to hire an outgoing and hungry Business Developer who is excited to work from home (100% remote) and join our growing team.
Ideally, you’ll have an amazing personality and 5+ years of experience in business development, sales, and/or marketing.
You’ll work with our marketing and directly with our head of business development to drive new client opportunities by managing the execution of outbound marketing campaigns via email, SMS, and calling campaigns.
You will contribute to all aspects of our fast-paced business development process including industry/market research, client outreach, qualification, closing deals, and relationship building with potential clients across the USA.
If you are a bright, energetic professional who is confident, outgoing, and relentlessly persistent in making things happen — this challenge is for you.
- Research and build a pipeline of companies, contacts, and set appointments for our head of business development executive.
- Execute and support multiple marketing channels to communicate with potential clients and assist in building relationships with them on behalf of Bold Business
- Outbound efforts to target clients through email, LinkedIn, and phone — following up on marketing-generated opportunities
- Qualify potential clients and accurately manage and update the customer relationship management system (CRM) with detailed notes (Zoho CRM)
- Assist in creating creative strategies for targeting decision-makers at prospect accounts in order to book appointments for our head of business development
- Assist in managing communications, scheduling, and client presentations
Why we think this job is great
- Very competitive pay (plus bonuses & company benefits)
- It’s a full-time 100% remote position where you’ll work from home
- You’ll have the resources you need to learn, lead, and deliver results
- You’ll work directly with our marketing team and executives that have over 25 years of experience and $7B in client solutions
- 5+ years of business development, marketing, and/or sales experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize effectively and exercise flexibility as needed
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to a wide variety of audiences, demonstrating strong communication skills
- A high degree of professionalism and a strong level of comfort interacting with US-based clients
- Tech-savvy with email marketing, Google Workplace, and Zoho CRM experience is a plus
- Proven knowledge and a history of executing successful new business development strategies
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, English, or a related discipline
- Experience with Zoho customer relationship management (CRM)
- Experience with email marketing and marketing automation tools (Converkit, Zapier, etc)
- Experience in BPO client solutions and/or digital marketing services