Customer Service Representative
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative who is enthusiastic about working remotely (100% remote). In this role, you will be responsible for handling both inbound and outbound calls to resolve inquiries.
As a CSR, you will be a part of our Data Enrichment Team. You must excel in being confident and effective on the phone when addressing customer concerns and gathering information. To succeed in this role, you should be capable of working under pressure, managing stress, following directions, and meeting the team quota.
- Manage inbound/outbound calls in a professional manner.
- Assisting customers with product information, order processing, and issue resolution.
- Provide customers with accurate products, services, and company policy.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints, feedback, and issues with empathy and patience
- Document customer interactions and transactions in the CRM system
- Engage in training and development to enhance customer service.
- Fluent in English
- Available 40 hours per week starting immediately
- Experience in an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience
- Adaptable and flexible, demonstrating abilities to work with process and information changes
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team