We are looking to hire an outgoing and hungry Estimator who is excited to work from home (100% remote) and join our growing team.
Ideally, you’ll have an amazing personality and 2+ years of construction engineering degree or equivalent, plus a minimum of 3+ years experience/knowledge of construction estimating design, finance, and management. Completes tasks needed for a successful bid of a project utilizing company software as directed by the Sr. Estimator/pre-construction Manager.
You will apply and contribute innovative and effective management techniques and maximize employee performance through understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards, etc. and their impact on project activities.
If you are a bright, energetic professional who is confident, outgoing, and relentlessly persistent in making things happen — this challenge is for you.
- Preparing and distributes Scope of Work and bid packages directed by Sr. Estimator/Preconstruction Manager.
- Solicits contractors for upcoming bids by making phone calls are directed by the Sr.
- Coomplete take-offs directed by the Sr. Estimator/Preconstruction Manager.
- Attend Pre-bid meetings when needed or directed to.
- Prepares estimates or assists Project Management Team in type projects and/or change orders as directed.
- Assumes additional responsibilties as directed by the Sr. Estimator/Preconstruction Manager,
President, Vice President, or Director of Operations.
- Coordinate with office manager office policy and procedures
- Assists in business development, as required.
- Any complaints from estimating department about Project Management Team and Field Stafff Support are-to be reported to the Sr. Estimator/Preconstruction Manager immediately.
Why we think this job is great
- Very competitive pay (plus bonuses & company benefits)
- It’s a full-time 100% remote position where you’ll work from home
- You’ll have the resources you need to learn, lead, and deliver results
- You’ll work directly with our marketing team and executives who have over 25 years of experience and $7B in client solutions
- 2+ years of experience in construction engineering degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years experience/knowledge of construction estimating design, finance, and management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize effectively, and exercise flexibility as needed
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to a wide variety of audiences, demonstrating strong communication skills
- A high degree of professionalism and a strong level of comfort interacting with US-based clients
- Working knowledge of computer system and software.
- Good communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy. influence, etc) skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Engineering
- Experience with construction designing, finance, and management