BPO Team Lead
BPO Team Leader
The BPO Team is core to our business and is responsible for making sure all of the licensing and credentialing tasks that we take on for our customers are completed efficiently and accurately. The team leader is responsible for training team members, setting strategies, and monitoring progress towards the team's goals.
To be a successful team leader, one must be able to monitor team performance and report on metrics while motivating team members. It is best to have great interpersonal and communication skills.
- 50% Monitoring Daily Operations and conducting 3 audits per agent per week.
- 50% Performing DEA tasks described above.
- Ensure a trained and fully staffed team (handles any attrition training).
- Maintain and deliver agreed-upon progress and quality reports.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Maintain proper timekeeping records and team compliance.
- Review client audits and provide feedback to agents.
Why we think this job is great:
- It’s a 100% remote position where you’ll work from home
- You’ll have the resources you need to learn, lead, and deliver results
- At least 2 years of BPO experience
- Excellent command of the English language
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to support a Work from Home setup
- Own PC/laptop (Minimum of i3 processor, 4 gig RAM)
- Internet speed no lower than 15 Mbps download, 10 Mbps upload