Inside Sales Specialist
We are looking to hire an outgoing and hungry Inside Sales Specialist who is experienced in SAAS & Edtech and excited to work from home (100% remote) and join our growing team
The Inside Sales Specialist will be responsible for generating leads and closing sales, ensuring customer satisfaction, and providing excellent customer service. The Inside Sales Specialist will also be responsible for communicating with clients and developing strong relationships with prospects to drive revenue growth.
- Acquire an in-depth proficiency in the primary functions and technical workings of Edisapp School Management Software / School ERP / Mobile Apps and all other Eloit services.
- Gain thorough knowledge about the audience and industry to create relevant sales strategy.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to identify and convert new business opportunities in assigned territory.
- Ability to meet and exceed revenue goals and activity measurements.
- Follow up, set up, and perform effective online demos and close deals.
- Covert trial to sales and achieve target quotas.
- Consistently log and record every outreach made, in CRM, producing daily activity reports
- Utilize Online CRM and lead generation tools, LinkedIn, social media, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with channel partners to assist them with lead generation and sales closure.
- Build pipeline through inbound lead follow-up and outbound prospecting
- Effectively communicating our Product value proposition to relevant stakeholders.
- Lead negotiations, handle objections, and onboarding prospective customers
- Regularly updating and managing requisite data in the CRM e.g., Contacts, lead pipeline, deal management, sales forecast, etc.
- To prepare and present daily, weekly, and monthly MIS reports to the reporting line.
- Provide market intelligence and product feedback to relevant team members.
Why we think this job is great
- It’s a full-time 100% remote position where you’ll work from home
- You’ll have the resources you need to learn, lead, and deliver results
- You’ll work directly with our marketing team and executives who have over 25 years of experience and $7B in client solutions
- Education and Relevant Experience: BBA/MBA, BTech / MTech, BCA/MCA, MSc(IT/Computer), Any Graduate
- Excellent sales closure skills with a proven track record of achieving set sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with a demonstrated aptitude for speaking and presenting to both technical and general audiences in an engaging manner
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and communication skills
- Excellent social media sales and exposure handling sales via LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Strong planning, organizing, and networking skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette and willingness to engage with customers and users in person, by phone, or digitally
- Hands-on experience with CRM systems, preferably Hubspot
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Experience using CRM Tools like Hubspot
- Experience selling Edtech / Technology / SAAS products would be an added advantage.