Business Development Representative
We are searching for a Business Development Representative to join our fun, fast-paced, growing team and take on full responsibility for converting sales leads into customers.
As a Business Development Representative, you’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base. You will work closely with the sales team to ensure that our company’s sales goals are met.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in sales with staffing for BPO, office support, IT, data entry, finance, marketing, and/or customer service roles. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
Your overarching goal is to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships.
If you are a bright, energetic professional who is confident, outgoing, and relentlessly persistent in making things happen — this challenge is for you.
- Contact prospective customers by both telephone and email
- Market Research to develop warm leads
- Vet lead list for warm and cold leads
- Identify prospects that fit the target demographic
- Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects
- Upsell additional products as the need arises
- Use database, CRM, or other software to track progress with new prospects
- Report weekly sales goals and objectives to regional leaders
- Negotiate agreements and prices with customers
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and maintain the company’s reputation
- Maintain contact with existing clients to provide professional after-sales support, make sure they are satisfied, and request referrals
Why we think this job is great
- Very competitive pay (plus bonuses & company benefits)
- It’s a full-time 100% remote position where you’ll work from home
- You’ll have the resources you need to learn, lead, and deliver results
- You’ll work directly with our marketing team and executives who have over 25 years of experience and $7B in client solutions
- 5+ years of experience in sales with staffing for BPO, office support, IT, data entry, finance, marketing, and/or customer service roles.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with potential clients
- Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Networking aptitude
- Fearless attitude and a hunter mentality
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field