Junior Lead Generation Specialist
We are looking for a Junior Lead Generation Specialist who is excited to work from home (100% remote) and help our team in search of quality candidates that are the best fit for our company. This is a project-based position.
As a Junior Lead Generation Specialist, you must source for leads and be confident on the phone in order to attract prospects, gather referrals and help us expand the tech database. For this, you must be able to work under pressure and handle stress.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience in doing lead generation and contact target audiences effectively. The ideal candidate should be comfortable talking with new people frequently and have the ability to achieve target conversion rates on a daily basis.
- Establish viable opportunities, and browse existing tech profiles to determine the probability of a lead showing interest in the company’s job opportunities
- Contacting prospective candidates for techs via phone/email, establishing a lead's interest in the company’s job opportunities
- Qualify and score the viability of an interested lead for the recruitment team
- Source and contact prospects to qualify leads against job requirements
- Acquire referrals from existing leads on the database.
- Provide accurate and timely information to management.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s services in order to engage with potential candidates.
- Update necessary information and the status of leads on the database.
Why we think this job is great:
- It’s a 100% remote or work-from-home setup
- You’ll have clear goals and the resources you need to deliver. How you execute and deliver is up to you.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in doing Lead Generation is a must
- Adaptable and flexible, demonstrating abilities to work with process and information changes
- Attentive to details
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Outbound calling (in the US market is a plus)