Looking for an exciting career in Telecom? We are Bold Business, a US-based leading solutions company in the telecommunications industry. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. In order to provide extraordinary solutions to our customers, we need to work with extraordinary people to create and deliver them, people like you.
We are looking for a Network Engineer who will support field technicians with refresh activity for retail customers. The tasks involved will be creating predictive designs as well as remotely supporting technicians for on-site passive surveys.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Configure Meraki switches
- Create wireless predictive: Ekahau software which we would provide the license.
- Push scripts for the following:
- Re-Ip printers
- Re-Ip RF Guns
- Re-Ip Belt printer
- Entire site script
- POS script (Toshiba 4800s)
- Network Server
- Troubleshoot all network issues. Need techs familiar with desktop support, Toshiba 4800 POS terminals, signature pads, and pushing scripts.
Why we think this job is great:
- It’s a remote full-time, 100% remote position where you’ll work from home
- You’ll have clear goals and the resources you need to deliver. How you execute and deliver is up to you
- Experience with Ekahau software
- Degree in IT, Engineering, Computer science, Information Systems, or any related area of study
- Experience working in accessing & configuring routers & switches (i.e. Cisco, Meraki AP’s, Aruba & Dell)
- Good working knowledge of Network functions (WAN and LAN) and Network & Data protocols (i.e. Vlans, IP addressing, routing & switching)
- Cisco Wireless Controller configuration/support experience
- Working knowledge in wireless AP is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and a strong ability to prioritize & customer-oriented