We are looking for a Recruiter who has knowledge and experience in the telecom industry to source, screen and recruit candidates for engineering and different technical positions in the US.
You will also communicate with potential candidates via online and offline platforms to ensure that we attract the best experts and professionals.
You should be able to build and organize a strong tech talent pipeline, assist Hiring Managers with the onboarding/hiring process and retain skilled workers.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in recruiting for blue collar jobs like Network Engineers, Technicians and other telecom related roles and have good communication skills to be able to interact with the technicians, engineers and supervisors.
- Source candidates through our existing database and contacts, social media, direct recruiting, etc.
- Source potential candidates from LinkedIn and other online portals.
- Reach out to candidates and gather the necessary information.
- Set up interviews between candidates and hiring managers with speed and efficiency.
- Managing the candidate database, and providing consistent support and direction to staff and candidates
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Work with peers and supervisors to determine a candidate's viability to support and resolve specific project needs.
- Identify candidates by assessing the skills, qualifications, and experience based on technical requirements.
- Conduct preliminary interviews with recruits to gauge interest, personality etc.
- Manage long-term relationships with candidates who are passive.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in hiring engineering and technical roles in the US.
- MUST have experience in recruiting for technical positions like Network Engineers, Technicians, Telephony and other telecom related roles.
- Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System (JazzHR).
- Experience with sourcing techniques like Boolean, Google X-ray, etc.
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company and answer any technical questions a potential hire may have.
Why we think this job is great:
- It’s a remote full-time, 100% remote position where you’ll work from home.
- You’ll have clear goals and the training resources you need to deliver. How you execute and deliver is up to you.
Bold Business is a remote-first, global outsourced solutions company with over $7B in service solutions over the past 25 years. Our international team helps the world’s leading companies transform their ideas into bold impacts. From Fortune 500 organizations looking to reduce operational costs by 40%-60% to fast-growth startups looking to scale, we work behind the scenes and empower companies to do more for less.
If you like to move fast and have a bias for action, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment. We’re a 100% remote/virtual team environment where you can work from wherever you are.