We are looking for a Recruitment Manager who is excited to work from home (100% remote) and design and oversee our company’s hiring and recruiting process.
As a Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the hiring and recruiting process within the company, design and implement recruiting procedures, supervise the recruitment team and ensure compliance with labor laws. Your goal is to supervise the recruitment team to attract and hire qualified candidates to meet the company’s current and future needs.
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance.
- Updating current and designing new recruiting procedures.
- Tracking recruiting metrics.
- Implement new sourcing methods, review recruitment software, and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques.
- Build professional networks to attract potential candidates.
- Managing the recruitment process and ensuring the company hires the right talent.
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches).
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs.
- Research and choose job advertising options.
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand.
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs.
- Stay up to date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager or Recruiting Coordinator.
- Experience with (phone and online) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation.
- Must have good experience in recruiting for the BPO Industry.
- Must have experience in managing the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) as a super administrator (preferably but not limited to JazzHR).
- Must have good knowledge in Performance Management and Recruitment Data Analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills.
- Strong decision-making.
- Experience in managing and tracking recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-fill and cost-per-hire)
Why we think this job is great:
- It’s a 100% remote or work-from-home setup.
- You’ll have clear goals and the resources you need to deliver. How you execute and deliver is up to you.
- Free training to be an internet researcher.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Psychology, or Behavioral Sciences, or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer savvy and must be familiar with Google Suites (especially Google Sheets and Google Docs).
Bold Business is a remote-first, global outsourced solutions company with over $7B in service solutions over the past 25 years. Our international team helps the world’s leading companies transform their ideas into bold impacts. From Fortune 500 organizations looking to reduce operational costs by 40%-60% to fast-growth startups looking to scale, we work behind the scenes and empower companies to do more for less.
If you like to move fast and have a bias for action, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment. We’re a 100% remote/virtual team environment where you can work from wherever you are.