We are looking for a Field Operations Deployment Specialist in Carnesville GA who can plan and prepare drawings for aerial or buried service drops and determine the best method for drop wire management.
This is an immediate hire.
- Determine the best method for drop wire placement.
- Prepare detailed hand drawings.
- Provide support and assistance to the Field Operations Team as required.
- Performs site visits to determine what is required to provide service.
- Communicates with the customer.
- Places flags for buried drop and/or temp route.
- Sketches buried drop forms.
- Verifies fiber connectivity is ready for customer activation.
- Reviews installs in Omnia360 dashboards to determine if a site visit is required.
- Notes installs indicating if we can place a temp wire to activate service as soon as possible.
- If FTTH, determines distribution fiber and comments in Oasis facilities management.
- Advances orders in Oasis facilities management to move from the engineering queue.
- Must have good prior experience knowledge about fiber drops.
- Must have own Truck, Tools and the Fiberglass Ladder for the job.
- A valid state driver's license.