Technical Support Engineer
Remote / Work from Home
Phoenix, Arizona, 72901
Looking for an exciting career in Telecom? We are Bold Business, a US-based leading solutions company in the telecommunications industry. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. In order to provide extraordinary solutions to our customers, we need to work with extraordinary people to create and deliver them, people like you.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer, who has experience in troubleshooting and is willing to learn different scopes and technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with troubleshooting LTE cell survey kits and looking at the results to determine the best carrier.
- Cradle point installs for various customers
- Network cabling troubleshooting
- AV troubleshooting
- Meraki MX, switches, and AP installs.
- Being the middleman between customer and tech to pass information along. Either over the phone on IMs
Why we think this job is great:
- It’s a 100% remote position where you’ll work from home.
- You’ll have clear goals and the resources you need to deliver. How you execute and deliver is up to you
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience.
- CCNA Certification.
- Experience with SD WAN applications and WLAN controller software is a plus.
- Experience with Cisco Meraki MX, Switches and AP Installs.
- Experience in talking with techs and guiding them through installs.